Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- What’s Your Default Face?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- My Name Is...
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: The Happiness Project
This past week was my first full “normal” week since quitting. The frenzy of completing a long list of overdue errands, the decompression from the 25-day road trip, the catching up on all the TV shows I missed, and the novelty of appreciating that I now have all the time in the world… All that has passed.… Continue reading →