Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- What’s Your Default Face?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- My Name Is...
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: movies
Greetings from Kalispell Montana, about 30 miles from the Glacier National Park. It is nice to be close to nature. Last night, we stopped in the (overrated) resort town of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, where we watched Eat, Pray, Love.
I’ve been wanting to watch the movie because it has an interesting premise of taking time off to find one’s bearing. … Continue reading →