Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Nine Months Later
- Riding the Emotional Roller-coaster
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part V – Money, Money, Money
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: money travel
Greetings from Bremerton, Washington, about an hour west by ferry across the Puget Sound from Seattle. I am starting day 4 of the 25-day Northwest road trip.
For this road trip we didn’t plan any specific itinerary or book any hotels. This may seem an odd way of vacationing especially given that I am the kind of person who have always craved structure and predictability.… Continue reading →