Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part III: Going Solo in Montana
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: MIT
My husband and I are in Boston to celebrate MIT’s sesquicentennial. As a Marshall Scholar and an MIT alum, my husband was invited to march in the procession to kick off MIT’s Next Century Convocation tomorrow, April 10, 2011, the 150th anniversary of the signing of MIT’s charter in 1861.… Continue reading →
I returned to MIT last week after a “mental absence” spanning an entire Chinese zodiac cycle of 12 years. I say mental because I haven’t relived or engaged in an emotional way with my MIT days since graduation despite having passed through the ‘Tute a couple of times.
So what brought me back to MIT?… Continue reading →