We finally pulled the trigger. We officially adopted Chase and Christy two weeks ago. You may remember them – the two foster kitties featured at the end of this post back in September.Among the many foster kitties we’ve had, they were the most difficult.… Continue reading →
Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part IV: The End
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel