Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part IV: The End
- Problem Sets and Poetry: How MIT Made Me Who I Am Today
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part III – The Risk Factors of Quitting Law
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: food
Three months have passed since I quit — a quarter of the one-year “retirement” I have allotted myself. At this milestone, I am taking stock of my journey of self-discovery so far. The good, the bad, the expected, the surprising and the instructive.
I am tackling the easiest and the most mundane subject in this first installment: physical.… Continue reading →
What does an animal activist have in common with a hunter? Turns out, more than you think.
I am an animal lover. Among my animal-related activities are fostering cats, volunteering at shelters, serving on the New York City Bar committee on animal issues, and supporting the ban on dog fighting, cock fighting, cricket fighting, basically any form of non-human animal fighting for the profit of humans.… Continue reading →