I have never thought of myself as an entrepreneur, but there I was last Saturday, attending aone-day workshop led by Jerry Colonna, a successful venture capitalist turned life coach, on surviving the startup life while staying grounded in one’s self. Given the emotional roller-coaster I’ve been on, it’s exactly what I needed.… Continue reading →
Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
- Finding My Fine Line – A Toned Ab
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part V – Money, Money, Money
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part III – The Risk Factors of Quitting Law
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel