Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Problem Sets and Poetry: How MIT Made Me Who I Am Today
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part IV: The End
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: dream
I am in Houston — first time in four years. I haven’t visited Houston frequently since college. Yet, every visit I had has reminded me, without fail, one particular visit I had thirteen years ago.
It was March 20th, thirteen years ago today.
I used my spring break to visit my mom.… Continue reading →
In the last post of this series about my decision to leave law, I talked in detail about the emotional niggles of forfeiture of sweat equity, loss of prestige, and negative perceptions from others. This post is dedicated to the niggle of not making money. Numerous spreadsheets and countless internal debates went into wrestling with this niggle.… Continue reading →