Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Problem Sets and Poetry: How MIT Made Me Who I Am Today
- Return to BigLaw? A Reality Check
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part IV: The End
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: Corporate Counsel
In Part I of this series about the decision-making process that led me to quit law, I talked about how I reached the conclusion that I didn’t want to gun for partnership at Simpson Thacher, in large part due to the fact that work/life balance for junior partners still stinks (as it does at all BigLaw firms) and it would have been an uncertain uphill battle for me to make it.… Continue reading →