Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Nine Months Later
- Riding the Emotional Roller-coaster
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part V – Money, Money, Money
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Tag Archives: blackberry career
For the past 5 years and 10 months, I lived life in 6 minutes increments.
That is how we Wall Street corporate lawyers “do,” billing clients one-tenth of an hour at a time. No, I did not work every waking moment, but my mind was always tethered to the Blackberry, evenings, weekends, always.… Continue reading →