Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part IV: The End
- Problem Sets and Poetry: How MIT Made Me Who I Am Today
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part III – The Risk Factors of Quitting Law
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Monthly Archives: March 2012
It’s been nine months since I embarked on my adventure as a small business owner. I am proud to introduce my business — my baby: Happy Dogs at McCarren Park.
Operating a dog daycare has been hard work, not only mentally having to juggle all aspects of running a business but also physically — including picking up poop and cleaning up pee.… Continue reading →