Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II - Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Our Nutty Adventure - Part III: Going Solo in Montana
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Quitting BigLaw – Part IV: Change in Priorities
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Shortly after writing my last blog post about riding the emotional rollercoaster of becoming a small business owner, I came across a quote from the great football coach Vince Lombardi that have given me great inspiration.
“A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.”
What really struck me about the quote was the second half about sacrificing the little things in life and paying the price for the things that are worthwhile.… Continue reading →