We finally pulled the trigger. We officially adopted Chase and Christy two weeks ago. You may remember them – the two foster kitties featured at the end of this post back in September.Among the many foster kitties we’ve had, they were the most difficult.… Continue reading →
Contact meYou can email me at- email@example.com
- Riding the Emotional Roller-coaster
- Sacrificing the Little Things in Life
- My Updates
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Can I Be a Momentum Changer?
- The Straw that "Chipped" the Camel's Back
- Nine Months Later
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel