Contact meYou can email me at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Part II – Do I Want to Stay in Law?
- What’s Your Default Face?
- Quitting BigLaw: Part III – Some Practical Tips
- My Name Is...
- Quitting BigLaw: Part II — The Three-Question Roadmap
- Quitting BigLaw: Part I – Why Is It So Hard?
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Part I – The Allure of Partnership
- Schadenfreude Among Friends
Tagsaging animal antiquing aptitudes blackberry blackberry career blackberry carrer blog career career cats career dream career partnership cats cats organization perks Corporate Counsel Corporate Counsel career Corporate Counsel Treasure Isle antiquing travel death dream Eat Pray Love fear food football friendship gym gym money perks happiness hard truths Jenism justice order travel MIT money money travel movies order organization organization partnership perks priorities self discovery self discovery. Bookmark the permalink. The Happiness Project thick skin travel
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I used to dread Sundays and Mondays when I was working. These days, I can’t wait for them to roll around so that I can watch football.
I wasn’t always into football. I would watch the Superbowls, but more for the ads than the play. I was more of a basketball and baseball fan during my high school and college years.… Continue reading →